Testing will be offered in Orlando throughout IMSH. This is a great opportunity for those from outside the United States to take the exam while attending IMSH.
- Saturday, January 28, 3:00 – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, January 29, 8:00 – 11:00 AM and 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Monday, January 30, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM and 3:00 – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 31, 8:00 – 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM and 3:00 – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 1, 8:00 – 11:00 AM and 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Additional testing times may be added; please check this schedule for updates. You must complete your CHSE or CHSOS application in the Certification Candidate Management System and follow the instructions you receive via email to sign-up for the exam. You must be approved through this system—simply entering the test time into your schedule on the mobile app or schedule builder is not sufficient.
The CHSE and CHSOS tests are normally two hours in duration. Times have been allotted for those who need an extension. This includes those for whom English is a second language (ESL). To request an extension, submit an email to email@example.com after your application has been submitted and approved, and a testing time reserved. This request should be made at least one week in advance of the testing date.
Gain the confidence and knowledge you need to develop your personal action plan for study by attending the CHSE or CHSOS Readiness Review Course. Led by experienced simulation experts, this course provide essential information that will help you pursue certification. Details at www.ssih.org/reviewprogram
Join us and:
- Learn the components of the certification process. This casual, interactive course introduction will focus on exam prerequisites, the application process and the study resources.
- Identify your exam content strengths and weakness. The CHSE or CHSOS exam blueprint will be the basis for discussion.
- Develop your personal action plan. Instructors will help you create a step-by-step action plan that includes a timeline, study tools and resources, key dates and more
Also being offered:
- Portfolio Development Workshop, January 28
- Accreditation Self-Study Readiness Review, January 29
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org